- Kocaer Steel is in the top 100 among the 500 largest industrial companies in Turkey.
- Kocaer Steel is in the top 50 among the 500 largest exporter companies in Turkey.
- Kocaer Steel is Turkey’s Aegean Region’s biggest exporter,
- The company has the first Research and Development Center in its sector, which is approved by Turkey’s Ministry of Industry and Technology,
- Kocaer Steel is one of the 60 companies in Turkey that has a status of International Trading Company.
- Kocaer Steel is the one of the first companies in “Turquality Branding Program” by Turkey’s Ministry of Economy.
- Kocaer is the only company in Turkey that has “Productivity Project” rewards.
- Kocaer is the first company awarded by SAP Gold Winner in Turkey.
- Kocaer has an Authorized Obligatory Certificate Authorized by the Ministry of Commerce.
- Kocaer has ISO 9001 - ISO 14001 - ISO / IEC 27001 - ISO 50001 and BS OHSAS 18001 Management systems certificates.
Turkey’s Izmir region-based Kocaer has annual capacity of 800,000 metric tons of steel, serving many sectors such as; energy, transportation, mining and tunnel, ship building, agriculture and constructional sectors by supplying customer-oriented steel products (equal angles, U and C profiles, I and H beams, round and deformed bars, mining and tunnelling profiles and fittings, square bars, flat bars) with different sizes, grades and lengths, as well as carrying out operations for product development, sales & dispatch, import/export and custom clearances.
In online retail channels, "Kocaer Tekstil" quality assurance and "Jua" and "Towello" branded special products; It takes place in your homes with its naturalness, special design and high quality. The elegance of your patterns and products, which you will like over and over again, awaits you in your home and in your life.
Our group company MyMetal Limited, has been operating in the UK and Ireland since 2013. Our Foreign distribution network its activities by growing in other countries.
KOCAER Textile manufactures home textile products such as towels, bathrobes and linens that export the entire production. 80.000 m2 area of the world-renowned brands (H&M, LIDL, THE WHITE COMPANY, M&S, LANDS-END, KASSATEX, CREAT & BARREL, YVES DELORME, EL CORTE INGLES, etc.) has been continuing the production activities in factories.
On the merchandising side, CHAKRA, which is the most well-known Home Textile brand in retailing in Turkey, will continue its rapid growth with international brand power both in by operating with 45 stores in Turkey and 14 abroad.
Our all logistic company Yağız Nakliyat owns and operates one the largest fleets with 100 vehicle allroad transport to provide first class services to our customers.