Human Resources Management
Human Resources Management
OUR HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
As a company preferred by a qualified workforce, it is our primary Human Resources policy to provide the qualifications and competencies that our employees would need for possible greater responsibilities in the future, to provide the environment and technologies which enables them to easily access the information resources, to implement and develop modern management systems permanently, and to provide a peaceful and happy working environment for our employees.
KOCAER HUMAN RESOURCES PRINCIPLES;
The main principles on which our Human Resources Policy is based are as follows;
- To include employees, who have the sufficiency to work properly, into our company.
- To give our employees the opportunity to participate, learn, develop and progress according to their skills, regardless of their cultural background.
- To make them feel that they are respected, treated equally, listened and given great importance for their participation.
- Above all, to ensure satisfaction from successes and friendships.
- To show that they are working in a corporate culture, where appreciation is made within the community and criticism is made face-to-face.
- To establish the basis for employees to produce ideas on issues that can increase the company's profits and productivity, and to see/ adopt widely accepted innovations as their own.
- To exhibit a leadership approach that appreciates the people and the teams who have contributed to our success financially and morally.
- To assist the personal development of our employees with an effective training at all levels of the organization.
- To create a sense of trust that our employees can take initiative within the scope of their duties and responsibilities.
- To inform our employees on issues of interest to them on time.
- To prepare the ground for the working conditions in the norms required by our Social Security System.
- To put all cash and in-kind payments on certain principles. To develop salary policies in accordance with the economic conditions of the day while determining salaries.
KOCAER EMPLOYEE PROFILE TARGETS;
- Able to protect our values of Commitment and Devotion,
- With high standards of education,
- Has a systematic approach and analytical thinking nature,
- Adds value
- Able to take initiative
- Open to changes and innovative
It is our permanent goal to have pioneering human resources that resist and exceed competition and to meet the expectations of our employees.
THE EXPECTATIONS OF KOCAER ADMINISTRATION FROM THE EMPLOYEES;
To be honest and well-behaved,
- To be disciplined,
- To be selfless, to work selflessly,
- To be patient and determined,
- To have ethical values,
- To be communicative,
- To work organised,
- To pay attention to team work,
- To adopt the principle of “Everything is Together with KOCAER” in our work.